The Sin Theory.
By
-Sudhanshu Saxena
For Mature readers only. I don't intend to disrespect any religion, any community or anyone in person. If unknowingly someone feels offended. I apologize.
The only difference between fiction and reality is, fiction is still believable. Love stories are far more complex in reality, there is more suspense and thrill to life than showcased, there are multiple villains and last but not the least, there is not a happy ending always. So enjoy fiction as much as you can, but trust me the day you start riding the roller coaster named Life; it's addictive. It's not scripted, good will not always win but rather the winning one will be termed as good.
Take world war for example. If Germany would have won the world war, whatever Hitler did would have been glorified in such a way that it would be termed as good and rest as evil. I have serious issues with the one who said winning is not everything. If you survive to tell your tale to others, you are a champion, else it’s up to the person who analyse your work (only if it’s worth that much) to categorize it the way he wants or up to the winner you lost to. He will surely spin it in a way that you will be the bad guy and the winner will get all the laurels.
If you succeed, whatever sins you commit in the process will go into exception column. Lord Rama defeated Ravan, now even if he throws his wife out doubting on her character that will still be justified saying it was Raj dharma (King's Duty). Now what Lord Rama did was clearly wrong but was somehow justified in Ramayan, I am sure there has to be an explanation for what Ravan did, but his part of the story is missing. This very thought sounds quite weird but if you think rationally you will agree. Winner gets to define good, his bad is justified and losers bad is a sin. This is my sin theory.
Hinduism talks about kindness but there is an exception for Lord Rama. How can lord Rama go after hunting a deer, just because Sita Ji wanted it, is beyond my level of understanding. Read the whole incident, there was never an attempt to capture the deer. There was just bow and arrows doing the talking. Casteism which was an integral part of Hinduism, a religion full of superiority complex stricken and arrogant Rajputs and Brahmins; but their god ate fruits pre-eaten by a lower caste. Someone cunningly defined castes and made everyone stick to it making it part of the code of conduct. Clearly they were profited with wealth and respect. Believers never argued, no one else did up till now and they enjoyed all the privileges. Some brainy guy took birth in lower caste; he turned everything in their favour. And now we find most of the IITians, Doctors, IAS, and Politicians with weird surnames thanks to SC/ST and OBC reservation system in India. We all know how well it has been justified in the constitution.
Lord Krishna waited till the very last moment for Dushasan to start ripping off Draupadi's saree before helping her out when he was right there watching all that happen. I fail to understand the logic behind all this. Harishchandra the great truthful king who went by the book all his life never lied and did nothing wrong went through so many miseries same with the poor Brahmin Sudama. It's again somehow justified by saying they had to suffer their share of sufferings and were healed later also they were at peace in the afterlife (I am again not sure whether it exists) there are many more examples I don’t feel like putting here, you already know them. My point is Don't go by the book. It's all a very dynamic concept and changes with the distribution of power. Mighty is always right. Uproot the mighty, sit in his place and redefine everything.
So, this article of mine, might make many so called 'believers' furious, they will forcefully argue and fight for what they think is right, I’d rather dare say what has been embedded in their minds as right, but believers are spineless anyways, like a trained pet they obey and follow rituals that they don’t even understand, so I don’t care. Please don’t argue, I don’t care what rocket science you apply. It’s up to you to decide what is wrong and what is right, all I say is do some rethinking; it’s my strong opinion there is nothing like sin. Murders can be justified, and even charity is sometimes questionable. This world works in a mysterious way. It’s all up to you how you interpret its mechanism and how you adapt to it accordingly. The universe does not care about your logic, it has one of its own and it will go by it always. There is nothing like destiny and there is nothing like luck, no superpower exists. We have built all these hallucinations around us to soothe ourselves.
Let reasoning be the driving force, let rational thinking rule you rather than some absurd logic you inherit. Question the mighty and you will discover in the end, there exist something, some supernatural unexplained entity that you can name as the god. It’s nothing but you yourself. As I said earlier don’t go by the book rather you write the book that you go by yourself. Break rules, obey no one and listen to nothing but yourself. Do what you feel is right, no matter what religion, the world, protocol or any god damn thing with communication ability tells you. It doesn’t matter how it’s defined now, you can redefine it given that you win. But make sure you win in the end. You can justify it all in the end. I repeat again, you can redefine good and bad. This sounds rebellious, and I know some of you are itching to launch yourself on me, but just think it over again. Define your rules, love yourself, and worship yourself. Someday the world will follow your lead.
-Sudhanshu Saxena.
(I have used some quotations that I read at different places, by some great thinkers and philosophers. names I don't remember)
Read more from me- http://www.facebook.com/Sudhanshu.penwarrior
By
-Sudhanshu Saxena
For Mature readers only. I don't intend to disrespect any religion, any community or anyone in person. If unknowingly someone feels offended. I apologize.
The only difference between fiction and reality is, fiction is still believable. Love stories are far more complex in reality, there is more suspense and thrill to life than showcased, there are multiple villains and last but not the least, there is not a happy ending always. So enjoy fiction as much as you can, but trust me the day you start riding the roller coaster named Life; it's addictive. It's not scripted, good will not always win but rather the winning one will be termed as good.
Take world war for example. If Germany would have won the world war, whatever Hitler did would have been glorified in such a way that it would be termed as good and rest as evil. I have serious issues with the one who said winning is not everything. If you survive to tell your tale to others, you are a champion, else it’s up to the person who analyse your work (only if it’s worth that much) to categorize it the way he wants or up to the winner you lost to. He will surely spin it in a way that you will be the bad guy and the winner will get all the laurels.
If you succeed, whatever sins you commit in the process will go into exception column. Lord Rama defeated Ravan, now even if he throws his wife out doubting on her character that will still be justified saying it was Raj dharma (King's Duty). Now what Lord Rama did was clearly wrong but was somehow justified in Ramayan, I am sure there has to be an explanation for what Ravan did, but his part of the story is missing. This very thought sounds quite weird but if you think rationally you will agree. Winner gets to define good, his bad is justified and losers bad is a sin. This is my sin theory.
Hinduism talks about kindness but there is an exception for Lord Rama. How can lord Rama go after hunting a deer, just because Sita Ji wanted it, is beyond my level of understanding. Read the whole incident, there was never an attempt to capture the deer. There was just bow and arrows doing the talking. Casteism which was an integral part of Hinduism, a religion full of superiority complex stricken and arrogant Rajputs and Brahmins; but their god ate fruits pre-eaten by a lower caste. Someone cunningly defined castes and made everyone stick to it making it part of the code of conduct. Clearly they were profited with wealth and respect. Believers never argued, no one else did up till now and they enjoyed all the privileges. Some brainy guy took birth in lower caste; he turned everything in their favour. And now we find most of the IITians, Doctors, IAS, and Politicians with weird surnames thanks to SC/ST and OBC reservation system in India. We all know how well it has been justified in the constitution.
Lord Krishna waited till the very last moment for Dushasan to start ripping off Draupadi's saree before helping her out when he was right there watching all that happen. I fail to understand the logic behind all this. Harishchandra the great truthful king who went by the book all his life never lied and did nothing wrong went through so many miseries same with the poor Brahmin Sudama. It's again somehow justified by saying they had to suffer their share of sufferings and were healed later also they were at peace in the afterlife (I am again not sure whether it exists) there are many more examples I don’t feel like putting here, you already know them. My point is Don't go by the book. It's all a very dynamic concept and changes with the distribution of power. Mighty is always right. Uproot the mighty, sit in his place and redefine everything.
So, this article of mine, might make many so called 'believers' furious, they will forcefully argue and fight for what they think is right, I’d rather dare say what has been embedded in their minds as right, but believers are spineless anyways, like a trained pet they obey and follow rituals that they don’t even understand, so I don’t care. Please don’t argue, I don’t care what rocket science you apply. It’s up to you to decide what is wrong and what is right, all I say is do some rethinking; it’s my strong opinion there is nothing like sin. Murders can be justified, and even charity is sometimes questionable. This world works in a mysterious way. It’s all up to you how you interpret its mechanism and how you adapt to it accordingly. The universe does not care about your logic, it has one of its own and it will go by it always. There is nothing like destiny and there is nothing like luck, no superpower exists. We have built all these hallucinations around us to soothe ourselves.
Let reasoning be the driving force, let rational thinking rule you rather than some absurd logic you inherit. Question the mighty and you will discover in the end, there exist something, some supernatural unexplained entity that you can name as the god. It’s nothing but you yourself. As I said earlier don’t go by the book rather you write the book that you go by yourself. Break rules, obey no one and listen to nothing but yourself. Do what you feel is right, no matter what religion, the world, protocol or any god damn thing with communication ability tells you. It doesn’t matter how it’s defined now, you can redefine it given that you win. But make sure you win in the end. You can justify it all in the end. I repeat again, you can redefine good and bad. This sounds rebellious, and I know some of you are itching to launch yourself on me, but just think it over again. Define your rules, love yourself, and worship yourself. Someday the world will follow your lead.
-Sudhanshu Saxena.
(I have used some quotations that I read at different places, by some great thinkers and philosophers. names I don't remember)
Read more from me- http://www.facebook.com/Sudhanshu.penwarrior
No comments:
Post a Comment