Thursday, 12 May 2016

Religion was way too mainstream, so I decided to go against the mass delusion.

Religion was way too mainstream, so I chose music and art over it.


God delusion for peace of mind, mental stability and retrieval of faith was getting way too old and way too common. If you really get a grasp of the concept, its all an illusion you need to create to harness the inner energy of so called 'God' trapped inside you only; untouched, pure and divine. Helps you in making choices, differentiate right from wrong. When you see the big picture it helps in construction of a society based on values of integrity, freedom and compassion.


Similar is the concept of pure music, the idea of true music is to be happy, and that of art is to enjoy the beauty and empathize, which is an integral part of a society which is free from scarcity and fear.


You need to be at peace with who you are to tap into that energy. Why can't we name it ourselves ? I call it by the name Kurt Cobain. The guy made some real good music, and hence should be remembered instead of believing in things that I am not sure do exist or not. You can call it by any name you like, chose a fancy name like i did or stick to default like my parents did, only if you really understand the reasoning behind it, completely.


I am not sure God exists just the exact way as it is defined in different ancients scripts that lay the foundation of different religions. Even if they do, the way they are defined, i am sure they won't mind me doing this gustakhi. ;)


Being someone who loves to write I always had a hunch, all these religious books are nothing but brilliant work of fiction by geniuses of their respective times, these stories that led to a paradigm shift were respected and approved by all to such an extent that they ended up being part of a mass delusion.


To give you a feel of the scenario as I see it, imagine 'Harry Potter' found buried by a civilization, and people were blinded by the brilliance of imagination, they start to worship Dumbledore, start making temples of Ron and Hermoine and no one objecting as it taught the good fundamentals of friendship, love and trust. Chances are I may be completely wrong about all this, I am just another ignorant fool trying to contemplate the mysterious way in which the universe behaves.

Kurt as God works just the same way for me as your regular God for you, say Rama the human incarnation of lord Vishnu of Hindu mythology, who was not perfect and had faults, doubted his innocent wife and threw her out of kingdom when she was pregnant.
God I chose is not perfect like every other human, he was a suicidal heroin addict junkie, but then again he did some amazing things in his life. Like taking the voice of an entire frustrated generation  to the world. Our modern world requires broad mindedness, a complete paradigm shift. The wonders that mankind has achieved so far were a collective effort of a lot of people and were a result of generations of work done and passed on for the next generations to carry it further. That's how we are. That is our religion, let no fundamentalist thinking hinder your thought pattern. Let no barrier of region, relegion or language interfere and create diffences amongst us.


Let your religion be serving humanity. Humans, the majestic, naturally caring and creative creatures, who are forced to believe that they are not worthy enough and if left on their own would resolve into chaos and violence and hence should be ruled by a self appointed elite.
Chose your God wisely.


So who is your God ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment